Returning terms and conditions
- CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
1) In case of cancellation or postponement of an order, it is necessary to inform about this at least 12 hours prior to delivery.
2) In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia, the return of high quality orders to the seller is prohibited, and no refund is made to the customer
3) In case of absence of a client/recipient at the determined delivery time and place, the courier shall wait for 10 minutes.
4) If the order has not been fulfilled within the time stipulated by the seller, the client must inform the operator by telephone or by submitting a written notification in a feedback form not later than 24 hours after the expiry of the deadline.
5) In case the customer discovers that the order is unusable, the customer has the right to return the order and request a replacement before the expiry date.
6) In case of delivery of a smaller quantity of the order, the customer has the right to accept the order partially and demand the delivery of the missing quantity. An arbitrary act in connection with the order shall be formulated and signed between the customer/seller and the courier.
- WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
1) The buyer may consume the product only before its expiration date. Sweetsie shall not be liable for any damage caused by the customer due to improper storage, consumption or preservation.
2) Sweetsie is not responsible for the content and functionality of other existing web sites other than www.sweetsie.ee.
3) The customer is prohibited from using ordered products for his/her business purposes.
1) The customer has the right to select the appropriate delivery time between 10:00 and 16:00.
2) The delivery time can be up to 40 minutes.