1. Pour 1/3 of the coconut milk and cocoa ② into the pot and stir while heating until the cocoa melts.
2. Add the remaining coconut milk, sugar + salt ③ and water ④ and stir while heating until the sugar melts.
3. Add the dark chocolate ⑤ and stir while heating until the chocolate melts.
4. Dissolve the agar-agar in a cup with one tablespoon of water.
5. Add the agar-agar mixture to the chocolate mixture.
6. Bring to the boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
7. Pour the mixture into cups and allow to cool. After cooling, place in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
8. Add to the finished mousse coconut flakes and cornflowers.